Saturday, October 10, 2015

A minigame of Assassin's Creed

Hey, Styley Francky here,

On this post, I’m going to talk a bit more about Fanorona, and where you may have already heard about it. I think the board game has become known wordwide for the first time because of the blockbuster Assassin's Creed III, in which Fanorona can be plaid as a minigame. It also appears as a minigame on Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

Fanorona game on Creed Assassin III



Having Assassin's Creed III on Xbox 360, I remember how I was surprised the first time I discovered the minigame: "hey?! I know this one. It comes from my countries" I said, oddly happy, with some sparkles of pride. At the moment, I wondered how the developers could have found this one, and said in my mind "Bravo, you're too great!".

Haytham vs. a fanorona player on Creed III


Curious about what people think about Fanorona, I have decided to view some videos and read comments on Youtube. After some reading, I come to the conclusion that players are really not happy with the difficulty of the IA in mode expert, on Ubisoft's game. Then I remember myself playing in mode expert too, it was pretty tough, so I completely understand their feelings.

fanorona on assassin's creed IV


Happily, most of the apps game available are funny to play, with a more user-friendly interface. Then, you can choose the IA depending on your level, so you can fully enjoy your experience with fanorona game. I will review to best game app available on the market for the next post, but for now, I already invit those who have been traumatized by the fanorona grandmaster of Assassin's Creed to cure themselves with the apps that I'm going to talk about soon, because... yeah, Fanorona is  pretty funny.






No comments:

Post a Comment